Friday, February 20, 2009

Mad As Hell


I am steaming. I do not know what the heck to do. I feel like my head is boiling and ready to explode like a volcano. I’ll tell you what made me so hot headed.
Last night, my brothers and I were playing Super Smash Brother Brawls for the Wii. I was kicking their butts as usually, and they were teaming up against me as usually. I always get the joy of whopping their ass all over the floor, but last night was different.
I knocked out all three of them in one super move. They could not believe what I have done. They were yelling and cursing at the game. All of the sudden, I hear this loud thunderous sound. It was my Wii falling to the ground. Apparently, my brothers were such sore loser that they yanked one of the cords from the Wii so hard that it caused it to fell. I could not do anything as I was in a state of shock.
My body felt like it was stuck. I could not move. I felt the blood rushing to my head, my heart beating beyond belief and my hand starting to sweat profusely. I started to boil over with rage, anger and aggression. I felt like killing each and every person in the room (I did not literally kill them).
After that thought came into my mind, I yell for everyone to leave. “Get the F------ out of this room.”
As soon as they left, I went to pick up my game. I unplugged everything, put everything away and try to cool off.
As of right now, I do not know if anything is broken, damage or what else. All I know is that, I will need a few days to cool off.

1 comment:

  1. You should post a picture/pictures of your brothers!

    ReplyDelete