Friday, February 27, 2009

Please Flush


Is it customary to flush the toilet after you’re done, right?
Well, my little brother, Nhia, does not understand that. Every single time he uses the toilet he never ever flushes. I mean never ever flush. I have no explanation for this.
Last night, he was using the toilet. This time it was not a number 1 but a number 2. Again, he did not flush the toilet.
After he was done, he went somewhere else to play toys with my other brothers. I apparently did not notice who used the toilet before. So I strolled down to the bathroom to use the toilet. As I approach the door, I could see something disturbing. This image can never be burn from my mind. It will stick in their forever.
It did not look good. I closed my eyes and walked slowly towards the toilet. At the scene of the toilet, I noticed that it was the apparent remnants of last night dinner. I quickly flushed away the stuffs. There was too much stuff for one flush, so I did a second flush.
It is all gone and never to be seen again. Thank you.
A little reminder: please flush, please just flush, please!

2 comments:

  1. That annoys me ALSO! Another thing I get annoyed with is when the toilet seat is left up! You might not have that annoyance cause your a guy but just thought I would throw that out there! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know that Nhia does not flush sometimes, but he does it more often then you think. I know he can be meance sometimes, but we all love him. There are worst things out there than you think.

    ReplyDelete