Monday, March 2, 2009

Wii Better

On my previous post, Mad As Hell, my Wii fell and I was about to explode. I wrapped up all the cords, dust the game and stuffed everything back into the Wii packaging. I hid the Wii in the back of my closet where I knew no one could find. I left the room to blow some steam and cool off.
It has been about a week and days now. I feel better much better. My brothers are a little scared and afraid of me, but that in itself is a good thing.
I took out my Wii from the back closet. Plug in all the cords, wire and controls. I inserted the Super Smash game back into the Wii. I was so nervous that it would not work and I would have to wait a longer period before I could get a new one. To my surprise, the Wii worked perfectly just like the day I bought it.
I play and play the Wii until I was bored. I know I should not let them play the Wii again, but in my heart of heart, I know that they feel bad for what they did. I know that they would never ever do anything like that again.
I asked them if they wanted to play with me again. As soon as I asked them, they were ecstatic. They could not believe that I would allow them to even touch the game ever again.
On this day and night, we could not stop playing Super Smash Brawl.

4 comments:

  1. Super Smash is the greatest game ever made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never played a Wii before but it sounds very addicting. I am still in the "old days" playing my Nintendo 64 James Bond game! HA How expensive is a Wii? The games?

    -Christina H

    ReplyDelete
  3. It usually depends on if you want a use one or a brand new one. New one is usually $250 while the use one are around $200. The games also ranges from $20-$50. It's kind of expensive but totaly worth the price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was not my fault. It was Ger and Kou fault. They were harrasing me. I know that the game is fine and so what if it breaks, I will personally buy you a new one.

    ReplyDelete